- College recruiting process is increasingly competitive
- Scouts waste time identifying, evaluating, and recruiting high school talent
- High school athletes are being overlooked in the recruiting process
- Lack of a timely, reliable, and secure technology platform
- Accelerate a production process often challenged by delays
- Requires speed and flexibility
- Time-sensitive delivery timeframes
- Signiant’s file transfer software connects college recruiting Scouts with footage
- Signiant helps to power XOS Digital to apply innovative technology
- XOS Digital has 1,500 locations with video crews for high school football games who are able to upload footage with Signiant
- Signiant’s ease of use and flexibility are critical for XOS Digital’s success
- Signiant securely controls the movement of content between XOS and recruiters
- Rich set of Media Offering for sports organizations
- Reduced production time and costs
XOS Digital has been a loyal customer of Signiant for many years. Once again, XOS Digital has made Signiant an Integral part oftheir success with the launch of XOS PlayerOnDemandTM scouting system. Signiant’s file movement software provides a reliable technology platform for XOS Digital to capture video of high school football players in action and other related content and then distribute the content to college sports recruiters. The Signiant system enables field capture and distribution of content as well as support for XOS Digital’s video service. In addition, XOS uses Signiant’s Media Exchange solution to distribute software, database, and media upgrades out to customers.
Working with Signiant has enabled XOS Digital to remain the leading provider of digital asset management solutions for collegiate and professional sports organizations.