Building Signiant Workflows and Components
About the Course
This is a hands-on, workshop designed for developers, integrators and systems architects using Signiant tools and technologies. In this course, students will use existing Signiant components, create new components and build workflows to automate tasks related to digital media.
Who Is It For?
Prior to attending the class, students should have some knowledge or experience with Signiant and have knowledge of basic programming/scripting skills (i.e., can be a non-programmer, but should be familiar with programming concepts).
What Will I Learn?
By completing this course, you will:
- Understand design considerations related to Signiant workflows
- Create and troubleshoot basic Signiant workflows
- Understand the native Signiant component types
- Understand how to modify existing and create new Signiant components
- Use the Signiant SOAP API to automate Signiant jobs.
Where and When?
In addition to quarterly regional sessions, dates and locations are also available upon request. If you are interested in participating, please contact your Signiant representative or fill out the form below.
- Architecture Review
- Basic Administration
- Hands-On: Basic Administration
- Workflow Components
- Agent to Agent Workflows
- Basic Workflows
- Hands-On Scheduled/Dropbox Workflows
- Advanced Workflows
- Exception Handling
- Hands-On: Modeling Basic Workflows
- Creating new workflow prompts
- Mapping Components
- Hands-On: Mapping Outputs and Inputs
- Hands-On: Building Simple Workflows
- Conducting Workflow modeling sessions
- Workflow Limitations
- Component Commands
- Script Library
- Component Properties
- Variables (Local and Global)
- Hands-On: Hello World Component
- Notification Components
- Hands-On: Email component
- Component Publishing and Re-Use
- SOAP / Automation
- Hands-On Scheduling with SOAP
- Case study/Review