Signiant Administration and Workflows
About the Course
This is a hands-on workshop designed for technical staff involved in the support, administration, deployment and troubleshooting of Signiant Managers, Agents and Media Exchange as well as the design, building and deployment of automated Agent and Media Exchange-based workflows using existing components. This particular course does not include component design and development.
Who Is It For?
To get the most out of this course you should have some familiarity with Signiant products and a general knowledge of IT administration concepts (networking, security and storage).
What Will I Learn?
By completing the course, you will:
- Design an appropriate deployment of Signiant for your requirement (i.e., examining scaling, placement of Managers and Agents)
- Deploy and operate a Signiant Manager
- Install and configure Signiant Agents
- Manage and troubleshoot errors
- Identify best practices for Media Exchange deployments
- Configure Signiant Media Exchange
- Understand basic Signiant workflow concepts as they relate to Media Exchange
- Troubleshoot Media Exchange problems
- Understand design considerations related to Signiant workflows
- Create and troubleshoot basic Signiant workflows
- Understand the native Signiant component types.
In addition to quarterly regional sessions, dates and locations are also available upon request. If you are interested in participating, please contact your Signiant representative or email Signiant at: email@example.com.
- Architecture Review
- Manager installation and configuration
- Deploying Agents
- Users and User Groups
- Understanding Job Groups and Job Views
- Menu Customization
- Organizing and Managing Jobs
- Understanding the Signiant Job Process
- Troubleshooting Job Problems
- Job Template Libraries and Signiant Applications
- Media Exchange Introduction
- Media Exchange Architecture Review
- Understanding the Media Exchange Upload, Workflow, and Download Processes
- Media Exchange Troubleshooting
- Media Exchange Reporting
- Workflow Basics
- Component Basics
- Basic Workflows
- Modifying Prompts
- Advanced Workflow Concepts
- Exception Handling
- Hands-on Workflow Development
- Media Exchange Workflows
- Hands-on Media Exchange Workflow Development