Software Support Specialist
Signiant, a market leader in the Media & Entertainment industry, is looking for motivated, innovative and passionate people to help us build a bigger and better Signiant. If you want to be part of a small team making a huge impact on the world, Signiant is for you!
As a member of the Signiant Customer Support team you will be responsible for providing technical support to Signiant customers and partners. General duties will include fielding telephone and on-line support requests from customers, producing online knowledge base articles, and escalating issues to Tier 3 support.
- Provide superior technical and software support to Signiant customers
- Troubleshoot software and environmental problems
- Verify resolution with end-users and resolve assigned incidents
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of knowledge base articles for the customer support knowledge base
- Escalate unresolved Incidents to Tier 3 support
- Meet or exceed support and project specific goals and objectives
Desired Skills & Experience
- Significant experience performing Tier 2 support activities for enterprise software
- Strong knowledge of various operating systems (Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mac)
- Debugging and troubleshooting of software applications in a networked environment
- Ability to develop and interpret technical documentation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work a variety of shifts for support coverage including statutory holiday rotation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A passion for problem solving and ensuring customer satisfaction.
This full-time position is available in Ottawa, Canada, reporting to the Technical Support Manager.
- Local candidates only
- No third party applications.
- Signiant offers competitive salaries and outstanding benefits.
Please apply with your resume by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for in the subject.