M&E Industry Adoption of SaaS, Cloud Grows As Solutions Evolve
Today, broadcasters, production companies, post-houses and others involved in content creation and distribution are embracing the cloud and adopting SaaS solutions in droves as new technology assuages content security concerns and speeds workflows.
In this eBook, produced in partnership with TV Technology, authors Al Kovalick, Peter Suciu, and Signiant cloud and SaaS experts Rick Clarkson and Megan Cater share proof of what M&E businesses and their partners have discovered:
- The role virtualization is playing in the evolution of media infrastructure
- Flexible ways to move and manage media files
- The state of SaaS as measured against the demands of broadcasters
- Considerations in choosing a SaaS partner
- The outlook for media apps and processes running in the cloud