File transfer should be simple, but it can get complicated quickly. A variety of different tools are available to help you with file transfer. Data cables, USB drives, email programs, cloud hosting providers, and FTP solutions all offer file transfer capabilities.
Using the right tools for a project can make file delivery easier and more secure, but using twelve separate tools for your companies various file transfer needs becomes a hassle and a security risk. Signiant offers the best file transfer tools for any kind of file movement projects, no matter the size of the file, and they can be used individual or integrated together for a streamlined approach.
Our award-winning file transfer products include Media Shuttle, Flight, and Managers+Agents.
- Linux High Availability option to provide protect against Manager failure on a given site,
- Disaster recovery option to protect entire sites in the event of a failure,
- Automation Engine to create flexible workflow templates,
- Workflow Moduling Agent to store and use file-based workflows and automate tasks,
- Manager Peering to better connect and facilitate content sharing,
- Accelerated transfers into and out of object storage with SkyDrop SaaS solution,
- CloudSpeX Application to ensure that your delivery specification is consistently enforced.
Signiant provides a set of design tools to help companies create customized workflows, which can then be mapped onto your IT infrastructure with an open architecture framework. Signiant also works closely with a broad ecosystem of top-tier technology partners.
The articles below discuss the advantages of our innovative file transfer tools and how you can use Signiant products in your existing networks to optimize file transfer performance.