Manager+Agents 13.4 supports all AWS regions through Signiant Flight integration
The latest release of Signiant Manager+Agents (13.4) has some important updates we’d like to highlight, including improvements to the Flight integration now supporting all AWS regions for cloud storage. Find a list of all that’s new below, plus links to where you can find more information on each feature.
* Improved Audit Log: The audit log in the Manager now records user login attempts and permission changes.
* Security Enhancements: You can now set and enforce your preferred TLS security level. Learn more.
* Broader AWS Region Support: Now you can transfer data from M+A to any AWS region via the integration with Signiant Flight. Plus, through an improved UI, you can more easily claim your cloud storage endpoints via Flight.
* Improved Developer Documentation: You can now view developer documentation on developer.signiant.com and in a more contemporary format on SwaggerHub.
* Support for latest browsers and other updates to system requirements. Learn more.